- Represented the World Marketing Summit (March 2012) as the Chairperson, jointly sponsored by Prof Philip Kotler and Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Government of Peoples Republic of Bangladesh.
- Involved in ‘nation branding’ exercise for Bangladesh for more than five years and have conducted several initiatives both within and outside the country. Special mention: Branding initiatives in UK, USA, and France under the Banner of Bangladesh Brand Forum; under joint collaboration with the government and the private sector.
- Worked as a team member to develop the business model during ‘Jute Genome Sequencing’ initiative.
- Worked as the team leader to start the CSR initiative in Bangladesh. This finally resulted in establishment of the CSR cell at Bangladesh Enterprise Institute.
- Associated with BGMEA to help revive the image of the sector. Worked with the recently concluded Apparel Summit and also working to set a Centre of Excellence for the sector.
- Involved in building ‘future leaders’ for the ICT sector in joint collaboration with the government.