- All manuscripts should be submitted in MS Word and in PDF formats and should not exceed 25 pages including an abstract of no more than 100 words, footnotes, references, tables, and figures with 1.5 inches margins on all sides, 1.5 line spacing, and 12-point Times New Roman or similar font.
- Supplementary materials will be distributed in an on-line appendix. Please use the words “For Online Publications” at the beginning of the appendix.
- The lead author must be an undergraduate or graduate student. However, the supervisor and/or an advising faculty can be a co-author.
- New submissions must be accompanied with a letter of approval from a faculty or head of the department on university or college letterhead, signed and addressed to the Managing Editor of the Journal.
- Submissions must be original and should not be under consideration at another journal.
- Submissions must include a title page with (i) full article title, (ii) each author’s complete name and institutional affiliations, (iii) corresponding author’s mailing address, phone, and email, (iv) acknowledgement and credits, and (v) funding information (if any).
- Abstract (100 words) should be printed on a separate page headed by the full article title (omit author(s)’s names), and article text should begin on a new page headed by the full article title.
- Authors are strongly encouraged to proofread their papers by a faculty or a professional proofreader before submitting to the journals.
- All the journals require you to use the APA (American Psychological Association) guide for publication in Social Sciences style to prepare the bibliography/reference section. click here http://www.uvu.edu/owl/infor/pdf/style_guides/APA.pdf
- for submission to the Asian Student Papers please also note
Authors [students] are strongly encouraged to proofread their papers by a faculty or a professional proofreader before submitting to the ASP. This is not a mandatory requirement, but may help the journal editors and reviewers to clearly understand the academic content of your paper. Language editing does not guarantee that your paper will be accepted for publication.
Asian Students Papers shall be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org